Wednesday, February 7, 2018

One wild ride- Journey

Hello and Happy Wednesday! Can you believe it is Wednesday already. 
Todays card is card two in my set of 4 cards that I made using the True Gentlemen Designer Series Paper. I also used the one wild ride on this card. I picked the greeting
"Life's a Journey enjoy the ride" and made it the focal point of my card. so this card could be used for a Birthday card or for another theme. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Tranquil Tide 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Crumb Cake
3rd Layer- 2 1/2 x 3 3/4, True Gentleman Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Whisper White, stamp greeting then punch with Best badge punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...