Thursday, February 22, 2018

Hedgehugs -squirrel

Hello and Happy Thursday!!! I told you I loved the Hedgehugs stamp set, I decided to change it up and use the Squirrel on this card. I have also found that the Starburst punch one of my new favorites and it adds just a little bit of color behind my circle. I have been using it on craft fair items too. 
I really love all the new designer series papers and that they match my favorite new in color Lemon Lime Twist. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Lemon Lime Twist
2nd Layer- 3 x 3 3/4 Tutti- Frutti  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 x 3 3/4 Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper (dsp)
4th Layer- 3/4 x 3 3/4, Rich Razzleberry
5th Layer- 1 x 3 1/4, Whisper White
scrap Rich Razzleberry - starburst
scrap Whisper White- 2 1/4 circle punch 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...