Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Hedgehugs #2- Adorable you

Hello and Happy Wednesday! I hope you are having a good week. I have another cute card made using the hedge hugs today.  I love this stamp set and the hedgehogs are so cute. 
I am enjoying playing with the Tutti- Frutti dsp pack too. I need to pull out the bundle and play with it too. 
What is you favorite stamp set in the new Occasions catalog? I would have to say mine is a tie with the We must Celebrate and the Hedgehugs, I love them both and have enjoyed making not just cards but 3d items with them both. 



For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4x  5 1/4, Berry burst 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 5, Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
3rd Layer- 2 x 4 3/4, Tutti-Frutti Designer Series paper (dsp)
scrap Whisper White 2 inch circle punch then stamp the hedgehog
scrap whisper white punch with classic label punch


Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...