Thursday, February 1, 2018

February Calendar Layout-

Hello and Happy Thursday! Wow can you believe it is February already.  I can not believe how fast time seems to be flying by. So, today I have for you my February Calendar month. This is a 12x12 layout that I make and share on or around the 1st of the month that I use to create a Calendar for my Niece for a Christmas Present. I decided to make a share the 12x12 layout each month so come December 1st I have all the Calendar months done. I just need to purchase the Calendar and attach my layouts. I leave the pictures for her to fill in for the most part so she can choose what pictures she wants to add. 
This year I started creating a second Calendar layout to ass to my Project life album and I am going to print out a 8 1/2 x 11 Calendar to drop down in the back of this that I can record some important dats on that I want to remember. 
Recently I got a new group of 6 ladies together to create a Stamp club where each month we all order 25.00 worth of Stampin' UP! product before tax and shipping and each month a different girl is hostess. So our projects each of those 6 months will be 12x12 Calendar layouts. So for January we did the January Layout and this February layout. The girls loved making these layouts and it was great fun. 



For this Layout.....
12x12 Blushing Bride
2 x 12 Painted with love Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4 1/4 x 6 1/4 Calypso Coral and Rich Razzleberry
4 1/4 x 4 1/4, Rich Razzleberry
4 x 4  Calypso Coral 
scrap Melon Mambo, Rich Razleberry an Painted with love dsp Cut hearts out
4 1/4 x 11 Berry Burst Cut the Letters for February out 



Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


One last thing, I am always looking for new team members to join the Luvin stamp Diva's team the starter kit is just 99.00 you can choose 125.00 worth of stuff. you get to choose what comes in your starter kit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...