Thursday, January 18, 2018

Sure do love you #4



Hello and Happy Thursday ! So this week on my blog I have been sharing cards made using the same Sure Do Love you Bundle, Painted with Love Designer Series paper and a few other supplies. I hope you  are enjoy the cards. 
Today's card I just used a strip of the Painted with Love dsp down the side of the card and then cut a couple little hearts out of same dsp. Stamped the Greeting in the big heart I cut from whisper white.  I added the 3 little hearts down the right side and added Rhinestones to the center of them. 


.
One last thing, Stampin' Up! is running a Awesome Promotion right now where  for z499.00 you can choose $125.00 worth of products and you can also get you choose any 2 other stamp sets for FREE!. You would also get to enjoy the 20% discount off all you future orders.  Does this sound like something you would like or do you have questions you can e-mail me at MomtoZac@yahoo.com , I am happy to answer any of your Questions. 




For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Powder Pink  
2nd Layer- 1 x 4, Painted with Love  Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
scrap Whisper White stamp the Greeting then cut with large heart
scrap Paint with Love Designer Series paper cut small hearts.

Products I used are........

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store

 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...