Thursday, January 11, 2018

Picture perfect birthday

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I hope you are having a good week. My week is getting better I feel like I am finally starting to get caught back up. I have a huge to do list but have been slowly marking things off that list.  So one of the thing on my list is to get a lot of birthday cards made so that I have them on hand for upcoming months. I try to always be making Birthday cards as I send them the most. So this new Picture perfect Party Designer Series is amazing I only bought one pack of it but I just placed an order this morning for two more packs as I love it and it makes such Beautiful cards and it has great color combos. I paired the dsp with the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and the new Scattered Sequins embossing folder. You can easily change the dsp and make so many different cards.


For this card....
Card Base  Whisper White 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 , Scored at 4 1/4
1st Layer- 4 x 5 1/4, Bermuda Bay 
2nd Layer- 3 3/4 x 4 1/2, Lemon Lime Twist
3rd Layer- 3 x 4, Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper (dsp) 
4th Layer- 1 3/4 x 2 3/4, Peekaboo Peach



Products I used are........


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...