Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Six sided sampler with Go wild dsp


Happy Wednesday,  wow have finally made it to the middle of the week.  Today I have a card for you using the six sided sampler. I can always use thank you cards,
For this cards I ...
Card base - Whisper white 4 1/2 x 11 scored at 5 1/2
1st layer- Tip top taupe 4 x 5 1/4
Basic black -  2 x 5 
Go wild dsp- 1 3/4 x 5
Scrap whisper white. 
I attached the tip top taupe to the whisper white card base.  I then attached the go wild dsp onto the basic black ND then onto the crd front.  I took the scratch whisper white and I stamped the hexagons in tip top taupe and black stazon, I also used the black stazon to stamp the Thanks much greeting.  Then using snail I attached the hexagons to the right side of my card. 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...