Thursday, August 6, 2015

Papillion potpourri with pretty petals



Welcome back, for today's card. I made two cards using the same pretty petals dsp pack. I have the same design but changed the colors.
 For this card I ....
Card base - Whisper white 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 score at 4 1/4
1st layer- Old olive/ calypso coral 4 x 5 1/4
Pretty petals dsp 3 3/4 x 5
Scraps of whisper white, old olive and basic black.
I attached the pretty petals dsp to the old olive/calypso coral card stock the attached it to the front of the card base.
Theno I punched the basic black/ old olive with the 2 3/8 scallop circle punch. I stamped my greetings on the whisper white scraps and then punched them with 2 inch circle punch. Attached them together with snail the add stampin' dimentionals to back and attached to the card. I then took more whisper white scrap and stamped the small butterfly in old olive and bigger butterfly in calypso coral.  I used the coordinating punch and punched butterflies out, I used the stampin' dimentionals to attach the butterflies.

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...