Tuesday, August 11, 2015

July Paper Pumpkin- extra card

Hi and welcome back, starting today thru Sunday I am going to share with you a few extra cards I made using a few limited supplies and the stamps from the July's paper pumpkin. I have really loved the stamps from the last couple paper pumpkins. 
So while looking at a few blogs of fellow demonstrators the other day, I ran across Dawn Griffin blog and she was sharing her her August Thank yous. I was very inspired so I created this card. 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


To sign up all you have to do is follow this link.



Also don't forget 50% 1st 2 months using promotional code. 

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. These are awesome. I love all 5 in the series. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...