Sunday, July 26, 2015

Project life Sunday- Wet and Wild

Welcome back, today is Project  life Sunday, I am trying to get in the habit of sharing something from my project life album every Sunday. One because it keeps me motivated to work on my album.  And two in hopes it will inspire you to get back to working on your albums weather you do traditional scrapbooking or project life. 

I made this title card and filler card using pacific point card stock that I cut down  using the project life framelits. I then cut some whisper white down to fit inside. For the title card that is 3 3/4 x 5 3/4 . For the filler card that is 2 3/4\ x 3 3/4. 
Then I took the gorgeous grunge stamp and Pacific point ink and stamped the slates to look like water splits on title card and filler. I then used real red and the layered letters alphabet stamp set to stamp wet not wild. 


Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...