Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Hardwood and watercolor wings


Today, I have for you this beautiful birthday card. I used the hardwood background stamp and I stamped tip top taupe ink on tip top taupe cardstock. I then cute a 2 in x 4 1/4 inch piece of whisper white card stock and punched it with the ornate tag topper punch. I sponged around it with the tip top taupe ink pad.
I then pulled out a scrap of whisper white and I stamped the butterflies from Watercolor wings in pink pirouette and then  in tip top taupe.
I added the tag to the front of the card with snail. That ribbon I used on the tag is retired ribbon. I used stampin dimensional to attached the butterfly to the tag. For the greeting I used the happy birthday from and many more stamp set then used the bitty framelits and ran it through the big shot. I also sponged around the banner and attached it with Stampin dimentionals. Last thing I did was add the Rhinestones to the white spots on the butterfly.
I hope you liked today's.card if you have any questions please leave me a comment or email me.



Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...