Monday, June 22, 2015

Layering letters Alphabet- Father's day card


Hi and welcome back. Sorry I didn't post this weekend it really got away from me we had a couple dog show, and a family picnic and fathers day with the hubby. This is the card that I made for my son to give to Ernie(hubby) I love these letters and and how this card turned out. I used the Designer series paper English garden. If you would like to order any of these products just click on the picture and it will take you to my store. 



Products I used are....


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...