Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Teacher gifts day 2

Here is Day two I covered this box in another piece of dsp from the same pack. I also used the other r half of the hip hip hooray kit.  I stamped them all with thanks. What teacher can't use a few thank you cards. 



Here is the box closex. I used a few Left over stickers to do to the front of the box. 
Here is the box opened with the cards and envelopes all in there spot. 

Here is the cards that I created. This box will hold 20 cards but I did 10 cards and envelopes.  This is a great project to use out note cards and envelopes for. We have the note cards and envelopes in crumb cake and whIte. 

Products I used are.....

div>
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...