Wednesday, May 6, 2015

By the Seashore

Here is another sample made using the By the Seashore stamp set which is set to retire. I made a few wedding cards with a beach theme. I love how it turned out. And this colors combo is awesome Crumb Cake, Calypso Coral and Coastal Cabana.

If there is something on the retired list tat you would like to see me make something with leave me a comment and If I have that product I will make a sample. 


Products I used are........



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...