Monday, May 4, 2015

Blossom punch

I love this card, I  used the blossom punch that is set to retire on June 2, 2015. But accessories are not guaranteed so this punch is while supplies last.  This dsp paper is from the Moonlight dsp and it is on the retired list.  I am loving making cards with some of these sets that are going to retire, some. I have not used in a long time. 



Products I used are..



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store



Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


1 comment:

  1. Great card! Very pretty, I especially like how you backed the punch out with DSP.

    ReplyDelete

Wacky Wednesday -Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Wednesday! For this card,  I used the Card Sketch below  and the Simply Zinnia Bundle. I love using Card Sketches as a sta...