Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Stippled Blossom


Welcome back, today I have made a You're in my thoughts card using the Stippled Blossom stamp set. This is a great Stamp set for two step stamping. I inked up the stamp then stamped off then came back from the second stamp and inked it up and stamped over the first image. I love how this card turned out. I will miss this stamp set, I hate to see it retire.

Have you see the retired list? Email me and I can email you a copy. 




Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog




If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...