Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Memorable moments day 2


  Day two of using the Memorable moments. I love the numbers as the background and in different colors. You could also have added the Year to the Happy Birthday if you knew who you were making this card for.
I love these in colors and I am so going to miss them when the Retire June 2. Stampin' UP! will announce the retired list on April 21st, 2015. These colors ink pads, re-inkers, paper and other In Color items will for sure be on the list. So if you want these items do not wait get your order in today.

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...