Monday, April 13, 2015

Love is Kindess- Thinking of you

Welcome back to my blog, I am happy to report that my son is home from Disney. He went to Disney in Florida last week with the marching band. They marched on Friday at Magic Kingdom.  Here  is a picture that a friend who was at Disney with the band took for me.
Zac is the first saxophone player from the left.

 Here is when he came off the bus. I was so happy for him to come home. I am not sure how I will survive when he leaves for college.

 So for the real reason you stopped by today, I am sharing a Thinking of you card today.



I am making a lot of Thinking of you cards for My Aunt Helen to replenish her box. I made her a Photo Box full of cards and Envelopes for Christmas and I did an assortment of cards and made dividers so that she could keep them sorted and make it easy to send a card.
This stamp set is awesome it is a Single stamp,found in the Occasions Catalog on page 32. When you order this stamp it is a single stamp with the tulips and a beautiful saying. I cut mine apart so that I can use the tulips without the saying.

Products I used are........



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.



  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...