Thursday, April 2, 2015

Day 2 using Fun flower


Finally made it to Thursday this has been a long week for me and I am so glad that my son is off school Friday - Monday it will be nice to relax some, we have a dog show and last minute things to buy for Zac's Disney Trip. He is on count  down for his fun Band trip to Disney. 
This is my day two of using the Fun Flower punch. I love stamps sets that have matching punches. Also so much you can do when the stamp set has a matching punch. I love  the moonlight dsp and how it matches the new in colors. I used the hello honey ND lost lagoon on this card. 
I hope you are liking these cards made using the Fun Flower punch and Beautiful Bunch Stamp set.

Products I used are........

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...