Sunday, March 22, 2015

Lotus blossom two ways




Lotus blossom two ways. I love this stamp set, It was the first thing I received from saleabrations and I have made lot of card from it. I love the three stamp stampin and all from one ink pad.
for these cards I used a whisper white card base 4 1/4 X2 card base. Then I took a 4 x5 1/4 piece of blackberry bliss that I ran through the textured boutique and the large polka dot embossing folder. I took a 2x4 strip of moonlight strip added to middle of blackberry bliss.  
I then took a 2x4 piece of whisper white used the Angeles tag topper punch and punched the top. I stamped the flower. Then added a piece of blackberry bliss ribbon using the stapler.

I hope you have enjoyed these cards. We only have two days left to order 50.00 and receive a FREE saleabration item.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...