Wednesday, March 18, 2015

For peeps sake day 3


Happy Wednesday, Can you believe this week is now half over.  I really hope you are enjoying this series of cards using the For Peeps Sake stamp set. I am also loving the Best Year ever dsp. This dsp is FREE with a 50.00 order and it is the perfect spring paper I love it. I have ordered a extra pack just so I have it to use in my Project life album too




Products I used are .....

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...