Tuesday, March 17, 2015

For peeps sake day 2



So today is Tuesday that means new weekly deals I will be sharing those in another post.
I am spending this week playing catch up on things in my office and starting to work on my son's Graduation party invitations. I am creating lots of list of things I need to do for the party. June 6th will be here before I know it.
Day two of using the For Peeps Sake stamp set. This stamp set can be found on page 34 of the occasions catalog. It is a great set for Easter cards and treats.
Please leave me a comment and let me know if you like this set.



Products I used are.......

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog





If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...