Monday, March 16, 2015

For peeps sake day 1



Its Monday again, I am not a morning person so I was glad that I got to sleep in my son does have to go to school this week until 9am since he is a Senior and has passed his OGT test. So mom was happy to set the alarm for two hours later.
This week I will be featuring the stamp set Foe Peeps Sake, it is on page 34 of the occasions catalog. I love this set and had fun creating the cards for this week and I also have a head start on my Easter cards. 



Products I used are .......

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...