Friday, March 27, 2015

Flower Medallion Punch Day 5


Day 5 of using the Flower medallion punch. This flower is another one from the Petal Potpourri stamp set.  I also used a 7/8 scallop circle punch for the center of the flower. 
I really love this saying from the stamp set lovely amazing you. 




Products I used are........


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Roberta,
    I don't own this stamp, but see from your cards how easy it wold be to substitute any flower I have. Nice job, I love that you focus a whole week on one set. Shows how versatile the stamps are. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carole, thank you so much for commenting on my post and I am so glad I can inspire you and that you are liking my 5 days series.

      Delete

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...