Monday, March 23, 2015

Flower Madalion punch


Today I have for you the first in a 5 day series using the flower medallion punch. I decided to focus on the punch this week as it goes with two stamp sets. 
You can bundle it with Petal Potpourri on page 23rd the Occasionso catalog.
or it also works with the flower from the stamp set Crazy about you on page 31.
So it is a great punch you could even used it as just a punch too 

Products I used for this card are......


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store Roberta's Store Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...