Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Flower Madalion punch day 3


Day 3 of using the Flower Medallion punch, for this card I paired it again with the Petal Potpourri stamp set. I stamped the same flower in Pacific point and in Old olive. The punched out with the punch. I cute the old olive one into three pieces. I added those pieces around edges of the Pacific point flower. 
The Miss you on this card comes from the Crazy about you stamp set. 

I hope you are enjoying this series.



Products I used are...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog









If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...