Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Flower Madalion punch day 2


Here is Day 2 of using the Flower Medallion punch and I paired it with the Petal Potpourri stamp set. I love the new in colors for this year.

I am always on the look for new stamp sets that have matching punches. I LOVE PUNCHES. they making crafting so much easier.

The miss you  on this card comes from a stamp set called sweet stuff. I love the little curly over the you so cute. 





Products I used are ......

If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...