Thursday, February 5, 2015

Stampin up Sale-a-bration Big day- Day 4



Day 4 using the Sale-a-bration stamp set Big Day. I love how easy it is to make a card using this stamp set. I used my marked to color the word cake.

 I  plan on giving these set of 5 cards away to some lucky person. Leave a comment on one of the blog post this week and I will select someone to received this set of 5 cards.

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...