Monday, February 16, 2015

Creative blog post- Celebrate today day one


Welcome back, today is day one of my using the Celebrate today bundle.  I have been asked to participate in a Creative Blog hop, so I am sharing with you this beautiful birthday card I made using the celebrate today bundle and the Birthday Bash dsp.
Next I was asked to answer the following 4 questions.

1. What are you working on? 
For Cards- I am always working on Birthday cards as I use so many of them. 
For Project life Album- I have two projects going on now I have my son's high school album that I am trying to get 4 years caught up before he graduates at the end of May.
I also have our Family album that I am now working on 2012 album.
  2. How does your work differ from others in your genre?
I am not sure that it differs but I perfer quick and cute cards and Simple and easy to Mass produce.
                3. Why do you create what you do?   
                     I create what I do because I use most everything I create or I gift it to family and Friends. I also sell my cards
           4.  How does your creative process work
My creative process is just that mine, I look at alot of websites when I have trouble coming up with ideas and I will see a card sometimes I copy it exactly other times I will just it as a jumping off point and create something that is all mine.
Check our Marcee Rodgers
If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store
This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.
To check out the clearance rack just click Clearance Rack

Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.
 Products I used are...

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...