Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Butterfly Basics- Sending wishes your way -Day 3


For today I have day 3 using the Butterfly Basics bundle. I am having so much fun with this set as I truely love butterflies and am in love this this butterfly framelit. I  even used it on my calendar page on Saturday.
I am also loving the Best year ever dsp that you can get for FREE during Saleabrations.
It has beautiful paper and love the color combos.


Products I used are........
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog



If you would like to purchase any of these items please head over to my store
 Roberta's Store


This weeks Weekly deals can be seen here, just click on Weekly deals.

To check out the clearance rack just click Clearance Rack


Thank you so much for stopping by today, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Bee My Valetine

  Hello and Happy Friday!  I CASED this card from page 8 of the January- April Mini Catalog.  I used the Bee Mine Bundle and the Bee Mine De...