Thursday, January 15, 2015

You plus me- your sweet

Today I have another valentine's day card for you. This is another really simple card.
I am finally starting to feel better and my stamp club girls meet tonight. We are making valentine's day cards.



Products I used are......
Stamps: You plus me
Ink: Real Red
Paper: Real Red and Whisper White
Other:  Stacked with Love DSP, Deco Label framelits, Big Shot and large dot Embossing folder. 
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...