Wednesday, January 14, 2015

You plus me - Twitterpated

Today I have for you a very simple Valentine's day  card. I used the New Stacked with love dsp and the twitterpated cones from the you plus me stamp set.
I have a few more valentine's day cards to share with you over the next few days.
I am working on cards for a Valentine's day card class so watch for that announcement coming soon.


Products I used are......
Stamps: You plus me
Ink: Black Stazon and Real Red
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White
Other:  Stacked with Love DSP, Deco Label framelits,Big Shot.
If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...