Friday, January 16, 2015

Stacked with love washi tape-watercolor thank you


Today I have a black and  white card for you using the stacked with love dsp pack, the stacked with live washi tape and the watercolor Thank you stamp.



Products I used are......
Stamps: Watercolor Thank You
Ink:  black stazon
Paper: Basic Black and Whisper White
Other: Stacked with love dsp, Stacked with love washi tape, basic black bakers twine


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...