Monday, January 26, 2015

Sheltering tree

Today I am statting another series this time I am using the Sheltering tree stamp set.
I love this stamp set and all the little pieces that you can add to the tree.
Check back tomorrow for card number 2.






Products I used are......
Stamps: Sheltering tree and Bloom with Hope
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz and Black Stazon
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, coastal Cabana,Baked brown Sugar and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot,Starburst Framelits,Circle Framelits, Decorative dots Embossing folder,Word Window punch,Modern Label punch and Lullaby Dsp


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...