Friday, January 30, 2015

Sheltering tree day 5


Day 5, Here is the last card in this series. Please leave me a comment and let me know if you are enjoying seeing a set of 5 cards made using similar products. I have so enjoyed making this series of cards.

Products I used are......
Stamps: Sheltering tree and Bloom with Hope
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz and Black Stazon
Paper: Early Espresso, So Saffron, Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Window Frames Framelits, Word Window punch, Modern Label punch and Lullaby Dsp


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Simply Zinnia

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...