Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sheltering tree day 4

 Day 4 of using the Sheltering Tree Stamp set. I love this set it makes great cards for any theme. Today I have a thinking of you card. with the flu season upon us you can never have enough of these.


Products I used are......
Stamps: Sheltering tree 
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz and Black Stazon
Paper: Sahara Sand and Whisper White
Other:  Lullaby Dsp


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...