Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Sheltering tree day 3

Day Three using the Sheltering tree stamp set. Today I made a Sympathy card. I never have any of these cards they are the hardest to make. I am trying to get some cards made up so that I never have to worry about not having the right card.
 

Products I used are......
Stamps: Sheltering tree and Bloom with Hope
Ink:  Early Espresso, Pear Pizzaz and Black Stazon
Paper: Pear Pizzaz, So Saffron and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Starburst Framelits,, Large Polka Dots Embossing folder,and Lullaby Dsp


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Simply Zinnia

  Hello and Happy Thursday! I am so excited to share this traditional 12x12 layout with you. I used the Simply Zinnia Bundle and the Simple ...