Sunday, January 18, 2015

Petal Potpourri

Here is another card using the Petal Potpourri stamp set. 
I seen a card on pinterest that I loved and I changet it and used this new stamp set. 





Products I used are......
Stamps: Petal Potpourri and Sumthin Sumthin
Ink:  Crushed Curry,Early Espresso   and black stazon
Paper: Crumb Cake, Old Olive and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Label Framelits, decorative dots Embossing folder, Flower Medallion punch, Best day ever ribbon,  Best day ever dsp.


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping - Let's Chat

Hello and Happy Thursday!  I have a traditional 12x12 Layout for you using  let's chat Stamp set. I also used the mini alphabet dies to ...