Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Love and Kindness

Here is a nice simple card to send to someone letting them know you are thinking of them.
I love this single stamp.



Products I used are......
Stamps: Love and Kindness and Sheltering trees
Ink: Black Stazon
Paper: Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Other:  Best Day ever DSP, Deco Label framelits,Big Shot, Decorative dots embossing folder. 
Crushed curry marker,and Pistachio pudding marker 

If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...