Sunday, January 25, 2015

February calendar page

Welcome back.
I decided to follow along with Katina Martinez at Katina's Blog 
this past weekend she did a Calendar workshop. I had bought these 12x12 calendars and they have just been siting in my office. I know they will make great Christmas Presents for this year and it will be a great start to getting Christmas gifts out of the way early.

This is my February Page.
some of these products are retired and I just wanted to use up products that I have on hand to make these calendars. More Calendar Pages coming soon.

Products I used are......

Stamps: Snow much Fun (retired)

Ink:  Black Stazon

Paper: Smokey Slate, Lost Lagoon, Pear Pizzaz and  Whisper White

Other:  Corner Chomper, Snowflake punch, All is Calm Dsp



If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.


To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals


To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Memory Keeping- Bee My Valentine

 Hello and Happy Wednesday! This is a 12x 12 traditional layout that I created using the Bee Mine Designer Series Paper. I love this Photo o...