Saturday, January 17, 2015

Congratulations with Petal Potpourri

I love how this card turned out and I am loving this color combo. 
I got the color combo from the best day ever dsp that you can get for FREE when you place a 50.00 order. 



Products I used are......
Stamps: Petal Potpourri and Bravo
Ink:  Calypso Coral 
Paper: Calypso Coral, coastal cabana and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Large dot embossing  folder, Flower Medallion punch, Lucky Stars confetti punch, and  Best day ever dsp.


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

April Paper pumpkin- Delicate wings

       Hello and Happy Saturday! Hello and Happy Saturday!! Thanks for Joining me for another Paper Pumpkin Saturday. I am excited to shar...