Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Best day ever - day 3


Here is day 3 using the Best Day ever stamp set and Best Year ever dsp.
 I am so enjoying seeing what cards I can make using these two items. Both of which are FREE with a 50.00 order. I hope you are enjoying this little Series I will have another one for you tomorrow so please come back. and if you like this where I make a few cards using the same products leave me a comment and let me know.


Products I used are......
Stamps: Best Day Ever (Saleabration)
Ink:  Crushed Curry
Paper: Crushed Curry, calypso Coral  and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Decorative dots Embossing folder,
 Best Year ever dsp, 1 3/4 Scallop Circle Punch, and 1 3/8 circle punch.


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Friday Focus- Let's Chat

   Hello and Happy Friday! Today I have another card that I CASED from the January- April Mini Catalog Page 45. I made a few changes for col...