Monday, January 19, 2015

Best day ever day 1

Today I have for you a card made using the FREE stamp set Best day ever. 
You can get this stamp set free with any 50.00 purchase.
I challenged myself to use the Best Ever stamp set and Matching Best Year ever dsp and make some cards. I will be sharing these cards with you over the next few days.
I love how this card turned out and it was very easy to make.
 
 

Products I used are......
Stamps: Best Day Ever (Saleabration)
Ink:  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana and Calypso Coral
Paper: Crushed Curry and Whisper White
Other: Big Shot, Large Polka dots Embossing folder,  Best Year ever ribbon, 
 Best Year ever dsp and Ornate Tag Topper Punch.


If you would like to purchase any of these items you can hop over to my store.
To see this weeks weekly deals  Click here. Weekly deals
To check out the clearance rack click here... Clearance Rack
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Coffee and Cards- Bee My Valentine

  Welcome to our new Coffee and Cards Class. Each Tuesday I will have a blog post go live at 9 am showing this weeks Coffee and Cards Clas...